- There are no current openings, please check back soon ...
Having explored the website, you will now have a better understanding of our work – but nothing beats getting out into the community and hearing first-hand about the issues faced by community organisations supporting those living in the borough, and how your business can support those efforts.
There are two ways you, as a prospective member can do this:
- A free Islington Insight Visit – taking you on a tour of an Islington neighbourhood to visit some of the community organisations in that area, to hear more about their work and how they benefit from help
- A free team challenge for a group of staff – providing practical or skills-based help to a community organisation, whilst also learning more about the work they do
The benefits of becoming a BIG Alliance member
As a BIG Alliance member you will benefit from:
- a dedicated account manager
- team challenges included as part of your annual charitable contribution
- opportunities to develop your own flagship community projects
- a range of quality volunteer opportunities to suit your volunteers no matter what their level in the business or how much time they have to commit
- reporting on your company’s activities
- excellent opportunities for networking not only with key local agencies but also with your peers in our other member companies
- a matchmaking service ensuring that all opportunities are mutually beneficial for the companies, the employees and the community
- due diligence conducted on all community partners
- monthly volunteer opportunities
- attendance at the BIG Alliance Forum three times a year and the Forum report offering a chance to network and collaborate with all BIG Alliance members
Please call us on 07572 602944 and we will arrange for the BIG Alliance Director to pop in and talk to you.